Tom Stuchly is a well known commercial and residential Realtor, associated with Coldwell Banker who has been involved with commercial, industrial and residential real estate in Chicago’s Southwest and South Suburbs for 40 years. His experience covers almost all phases of real estate including new construction, redevelopment sales and leasing in Southwest Cook County, South Cook County and Will County IL.
- Past President of DTF Development, Inc which handled Project Development, Construction Management and acted as Construction Consultants
- Past President of commercial general contracting firm Tri-Gen Const. Co. Inc. which focused mostly on Commercial, Industrial and bonded municipal projects. He was innolved with both with new construction and redevelopment. Over the years they also developed three business parks and two small residential developments.
- Specializing in residential and light commercial working with buyers and sellers
- Commercial & industrial leasing
- Past President of the South Suburban Builders Association
- St. Alexander Catholic Church in Palos Heights.
- Knights of Columbus, St. Theodore Guerin Council # 14057
- Palos Heights, Zoning Board of Appeals. Chairman
- Palos Heights, Business & Economic Development Committee
For more information call Tom Stuchly at 708-699-4444 or email him today.
Wm. C. Groebe & Co. premier company in the area where Tom Stuchly specializes in residential, commercial, investment, syndication and management services. Professionally trained Realtors provide you with competent advice and efficient service in a variety of real estate areas.
You are assured of state-of-the-art communication of property information and market changes. Serving thousands of clients each year, ranging from residential homeowners to investors to large corporations, our experiences include the latest financing programs, computerized Investment Analysis of apartment and commercial properties, and marketing, leasing and management services.